Roleplay-Tan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay-Tan

Multi-fandom, crossovers and original characters are all welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[SU Starter: Open Reply]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

[SU Starter: Open Reply] Empty
PostSubject: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Unakite sat under a tree, reading a book. Earth's languages were far more complex than Homeworld's. On Homeworld, gems all spoke code and comprehension was easy. But on Earth, there was a whole new language to learn about everything. As he sat under the tree, trying to digest a book on understanding Cantonese, he heard a faint rustling in the distance.
Being a skittish little thing and easily frightened, he jumped. His gem glowed with anticipation at what may come out and jump at him. Earth was full of weird creatures, who knew what would come at him.
He sat there for what seemed like forever, then slowly relaxed. Probably an animal passing by, one that had no interest in him, right?
Back to top Go down
ghastlyrose

ghastlyrose

[ I n f o ]
HP:
[SU Starter: Open Reply] Left_bar_bleue100/100[SU Starter: Open Reply] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:02 am

((I FEEL BAD FOR THE POOR SOUL TRYING TO LEARN ENGLISH. "WH..WHY DON'T DONE AND BONE RHYME THE SAME?!". Also sorry if my RP'ing sucks- Rusty y'know.))

Topaz was... lost. She hadn't been on Earth long. Just a few days or so. With the hand-ship crashing she was buried in her gem for a while. The short-haired gem had been sleeping in a bush, not particularly welcomed to most humans aside from a particular pair. A tiny blonde haired woman and her tall, bean-pole like partner. They gave her food and sent her on her way.
And now she had awoken, causing the disturbance that startled Unakite. She picked leaves out of her hair, summoning her bladed hula-hoop and cutting the branches so she could get out.
Eventually, the gem walked forward, blinking at a surprising sight. A fellow gem! "Excuse me--" She called out, using the common languages most gems spoke.
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:21 am

((I imagine him being like; "Hold up, so the plural of fly is flies but the plural of ox is oxen??? HOW CAN HUMANS HANDLE THIS?"))

When Unakite finally heard a voice, a gem voice, he stood up too fast, then staggered backwards, ofF balance. When he finally was stable, he pulled his staff out of his gem and held it up in an defensive position. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" He would of sounded real cool if he hadn't stuttered that last part. As a body emerged from the foliage, he tensed his body, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
ghastlyrose

ghastlyrose

[ I n f o ]
HP:
[SU Starter: Open Reply] Left_bar_bleue100/100[SU Starter: Open Reply] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:13 pm

((WE DON'T KNOW, UNAKITE /SOB))

Topaz gasped as he stumbled, reaching a hand out to catch him but pulled it back. She summoned her bladed hula-hoop around her waist once more, just as a precaution. "My name is Topaz. I crashed on this planet and buried for some time." She spoke, her voice as soothing as it could be. "Please. I don't want a fight."
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 am

Unakite narrowed his eyes. A trap? He listened to the forest sounds, trying to see if any gems were with her. "You are alone?" he asked, slowly putting down his weapon. This was unusual. He hadn't known of any other gems on the planet other than the army that was protecting the Earth, and that was on the other side of the Pacific.
"You are by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
ghastlyrose

ghastlyrose

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:30 am

She let her weapon poof away, smiling softly. "I am. I have been alone for quite some time. It's nice to see a gem. These humans are so... odd." Topaz muttered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Unakite cocked his head. This was the first gem in a long while that didn't attack him instantly. The war had corrupted many gems, and it was rare he found that wasn't reaching for his throat. "H-how did you get here?" He was still a little wary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SU Starter: Open Reply]   [SU Starter: Open Reply] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SU Starter: Open Reply]
Page 1 of 1