Roleplay-Tan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay-Tan

Multi-fandom, crossovers and original characters are all welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Admin Introductions

Go down 
+8
The Adopted
shizzleshnazzle
Prince King
PeachieKyuu
Star Moonstone
Captain Lock
ghastlyrose
Macky-San
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Admin Introductions Left_bar_bleue100/100Admin Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Fandom: Pokemon

Admin Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:50 am

I'll start here!

My name is Macky or Markel as others know me. I prefer they/them or he/him pronouns and I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years now! So far I've roleplayed in the Pokemon, Soul Eater, PaSwG, RWBY, SU, and Sand of Destruction fandoms and can't wait to try some more!

As a roleplayer from facebook I can say that this will be a big leap for me and I hope it'll be a good one! I prefer to do script from time to time but I'll do para if I really feel like it! I'm also pretty patient with replies unless I'm /super/ pumped about one.

I usually draw my characters because I love designing them but sometimes they stay as designs so, if you ever need a design you can come to me and I'll see if I have a free one!

If you have any other questions about me you can PM me. o:

Back to top Go down
ghastlyrose

ghastlyrose

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Admin Introductions Left_bar_bleue100/100Admin Introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:06 am

I'll start this chain next

Greetings! I'm Sierra, but I'm okay with being called Sisi or something along those lines. I prefer her/she pronouns but y'know. I've roleplayed all over the map but my most prominent ones are SU, Pokemon, Resident Evil, and Sonic. If you wanna know more, just ask! I'm always open to RP someone from a new one.

Like Macky, I've spent my whole roleplaying "career" on Facebook but I'm getting real tired of having my accounts taken down. I'm sort of impatient about replies but I'm also really bad about forgetting so if you want me to respond, let me know!

I generally use pictures I find on sites for my characters but some friends have been super kind enough to draw some, like my Gemsona Topaz

If you have any questions, lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Captain Lock

Captain Lock

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Hot diggity dog a thread!

I'm Alex, she/her and I've been roleplaying for 6 years! I've roleplayed Original Characters, Soul Eater, Left for Dead, Resident Evil, Homestuck, CreepyPasta, Blazblue, SU, Pokemon, and a few others!

I've roleplayed on multiple websites, such as DeviantArt and Tumblr, though my main platform for many years was facebook. I have used a thread before, so I'm looking forward to being here! I prefer lit para,though I will use Script! I'm very patient with replies, though I sometimes forget to reply myself or I am busy and forget, so feel free to remind me!

I alternate through using pictures for my characters and drawing them myself! 90% of the time, I use pictures. If you need help editing a picture or finding one, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you!

Last edited by Captain Lock on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Moonstone

Star Moonstone

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Aw, I'm so happy to see everyone making one of these!

Hi there! Very Happy I'm Mimi. I've been RPing for 10+ years! I have plenty of Pokémon gijinka OCs, but I've also RPed canon Pokémon trainer characters, Disney characters, InuYasha OCs, and now I'm getting into Steven Universe as well! I have my own Gemsona named Star Moonstone, but I'd be happy to give some canon characters a try too if anyone needs 'em for plot.

I've predominately been using Facebook to RP, but I also used to RP on IMVU, which is where my dragon-demon OC Fraenir originated from! I much prefer the forum set up though, so I'm looking forward to RPing here!

I prefer script or lite para, but I don't mind doing heavier posts if we're writing a plot together. Really my only rule is that I won't RP NSFW with underage RP partners. Everything else is pretty much fine, as long as we're going over plot stuff together! I really like being able to communicate and bounce ideas off of my RP partner.

I'm very fortunate to have an incredibly artistic boyfriend, Milo, who draws a lot of character art for me!! king But I also like to do edits and graphic manips, and I'll occasionally draw something myself too. If you ever need help with an edit, I'd be happy to help you out, too!
Back to top Go down
PeachieKyuu

PeachieKyuu

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom: Regular OC

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Oooookay, hi there! Macky's been busting my balls over making this thing, soooo.. Here I am. 

My name is Peachie, better known as Peach or Ted or some shit. I don't really mind what pronouns you use with me, but most people use feminine pronouns. I'm seventeen years old, turning eighteen here in a couple of months. 

I've got a variety of OC's. I've got two Pokemon OC's, which are gijinka Pokemon, and also one Pokemon trainer. My gemsonas from SU are Blue Sandstone and Howlite, which also fuse to make Chalcedony, a four armed freaky bitch. I'm also furry trash, with two main fursonas named Kishta and Delphine. 
I also have a couple of regular human OC's, my main being Atlas Nikolai. Side characters include Leukas Petrovic, Marianna Alvarada, Dano Kapula, and Nero Huskiera. Two fantasy characters include a blind elf named Vellath, and a dragon breeder named Seregon.

ANYWAY, my roleplay preferences are script or lit. I range between para and one-liners, but I mostly try to keep para. I'll roleplay anything really, so long as it doesn't involve gore/vore or any form of non-consensual sexual or physical interaction. Communication is key with me, and I like to develop a plot before diving into a roleplay.

I've been roleplaying for close to 6 years now, though I'm not too great at it. I draw all of my own work, and have been drawing for a good thirteen years now. 

If you've anymore questions, feel free to PM me!

Last edited by PeachieKyuu on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince King
Admin
Prince King

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 11:44 pm

MIGHT AS WELL DO ONE OF THESE, TOO!

'Ollo, my name is Milo! I am he/him or they/them pleasethanks! I also tend to go by Flo since he is my most active account on Facebook! I've been rping over 10 years now, starting from the Neoboards of yore and then spending most of my time on Facebook!

I've dabbled in roleplaying on pretty much every site I've ever been a member of, but forum roleplaying has always been my favorite personally.

My main fandom is Pokemon, where I have several gijinkas - my main muses are;Admin Introductions 407MSAdmin Introductions 700MSAdmin Introductions 359MSAdmin Introductions 189MS

Although I have many more...

Right now I am starting to get more into Steven Universe, OC-wise! I have one SU character, a goth human boy named Jack who absolutely hates the gems. He lives in the big city, away from Beach City, but constantly sees and hears the Gems via TV reports and resents them greatly.

I am also into Fire Emblem, where I would be open to rping pretty much any character although I will admit my favorite muse is Henry!

I mostly do original rps these days, OC-based of course. I looove to do romance rps, especially with romantic rivals. Those are probs my favorite. But I also love a dash of fantasy!

One of my main RP verses is one where I play a modern human boy Rua, who is soulbound to the demon lord Fraenir!

So basically I am up for anything... Don't be a stranger! I love to find new partners!
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello I am the Gay Panda Lord, but you can just call me Liz. I go by he/she/them, it doesn't matter to me. I don't have a whole lot of RP experience, only about two years, but I'm willing to go and try to do more.

My main fandom is SU, with a dash of How to Train Dragon and Avengers mixed in. My SU OC's are Onyx, Red Coral, Pyrite, Howlite, Unakite, Ammolite, and Cholormenalite. I don't have any HTTYD or Avengers OC's because I mostly stay with canon ideas/plots and AUs.

Anyway, I can't wait to find a partner/partners to RP with in the future!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Adopted

The Adopted

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:53 pm

hey hey friends

guess it's my turn

I'm Beta, but you can call me Adopted or Captain which are both longer than my name but I didn't choose these nicknames okay

I've been rping for like ten years now god I'm old

My fandoms that I rp in/from include, but aren't limited to;

Pokemon, Steven Universe, Batman, Gravity Falls, TF2, Slenderman, Bioshock, Don't Starve, SCP, Mario, Homestuck, Metal Gear Solid, FNAF, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hellsing Ultimate, DHMIS, Soul Eater, Black Butler, The Devil's Carnival, and many, many more. Too many more. I am fandom trash.

I'll make a muse list when I'm not starving to death but for now just know I'm OC and canon friendly!
Back to top Go down
Markisprite

Markisprite

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Yooo macky has been on my ass about this so i guess ill go ahead and do this.

Hey im Lynn or Seb but most just call me lynn.Im 17 and i dont care about pronouns really.Most just call me she.
Ive been Rping for about 8 years now.Im in a variety of fandoms but im not really active in most of them though.
Ill roleplay basically anything because im not a picky or easily offended person.Im pretty blunt about most things and i dont have a mouth filth filter so sorry if i offend you with my vulgar language.I have a variety of ocs.Most are multi fandom so if you see one you like and its under a certain fandom,dont be afraid to ask to rp with them.

Im not getting too much into this whole intro thing because i dont really talk about myself alot but feel free to chat me up whenever.<3
Back to top Go down
Bitway

Bitway

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 pm

My intro is overdue, but here I am.

Bitway is an interesting name that I am sticking to. He/Him pronouns are preferred. I have been role playing for five years using forums, facebook, and tumblr. The fandoms I am primarily interested in include Pokemon, Inazuma Eleven, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blazblue, Dragonball Z, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Karakuridoji Ultimo, King of Fighters, and Phoenix Wright. There are a few others, but I haven't put as much effort into them as the ones I have mentioned.

I have multiple muses in each of the fandoms so I will expand on that in another post somewhere down the road. I can work with just about anything as long we communicate. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
skymirchant

skymirchant

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Eh... hi, I'm Skyler. You can call me Sky if you want. I generally roleplay ocs instead of fandom stuff, and if it's fandom stuff, it's usually fandom ocs. Idk. I have quite a few original characters that need developement. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, and started off on facebook, moved to tumblr, and i guess i'm here now? idk i just devolved into not using most grammar because that's how i naturally type. If I'm doing roleplays with you i promise i'll use proper grammar.
i wont do noncon or dubcon, i also want NOTHING to do with asphyxiation or choking. Don't do it to my character, don't bring it up, nothing. Just don't.
idk im generally friendly so hmu if you wanna rp.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Sword

Dragon Sword

[ I n f o ]
HP:
Fandom: Pokémon

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Captain Lock ordered me to report for duty!

Name's Joseph! I've been in the roleplaying scene for about 3-4 years. This is where I get a little boring, what a tragedy! I've only roleplayed for one fandom, Pokémon. Fear not, for I am planning to roleplay in a different fandom, Steven Universe!

Again, in terms of being a boring scallywag, I've only roleplayed on Facebook. I've never used a thread before actually. All of this is a new experience for me. I prefer to do my RPs in lit para, but I am willing to do other types! In terms of RPs themselves, I believe you should take as much time as you need in order to reply. I do occasionally forget to reply from time-to-time for one reason or another, so, as the Captain said before, feel free to remind me!

Uh oh... I think the Captain's calling for me! I got to go before I get in big trouble for making her wait so long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Introductions   Admin Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Tan :: out of character :: Random-
Jump to: